little frog little frog

great animation, very original.

I thought it was animated very well, and I thought it was very original. Good work and I would love to see more work of yours.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Perfect

Well Done.

Blob wars ep.2 Blob wars ep.2

outstanding

Good job man, that was original and funny. You got my 5.

weebl and bob: wee-lo weebl and bob: wee-lo

stolen movie.

You did'nt "add" anything. All the Weebl and Bob movies have that same link at the end. Thats not "you" doing anything you thief. You simply watched the movie from the site went into your cache and took it out. I know this because the filename is the exact filename that you would of got from the site. Nice job slick. This movie is stolen your email address does'nt match. Nice try at being a marketing ploy for Weedbl and Bob. Congratulations now your a statistic, dipship.

TheWeebl responds:

Wow. way to check your facts lordaero. let's look at the flaws that are clear to anyone with half a brain.

1: the link is is none of the movies on the site. I challenge you to prove otherwise. what's that? you can't? oh well move on then eh.

2: my email is exactly the same as the site one but wait. whats this? you can't see my email address on newgrounds? My my. Egg on your face.

3: At least I can spell Weebl.

4: I think we've shown that it's you that's the "dipship", whatever that is.

(2003)Bar Fight! (2003)Bar Fight!

well this movie sucked

this movie sucked so bad if i had to choose between watching this movie or sticking my dick in the oven i would choose the oven.

Knox responds:

thats impossible,silly!
youre so wacky!

Ballad of Bilbo baggins Ballad of Bilbo baggins

great movie

this movie was fucking awesome and funny. the only thing was it was slightly off sync towards the end but other then that, that was a great movie.

Rihm & Maurice 1 Rihm & Maurice 1

it was definitely ok

kinda of tasteless tho.

8-bit Theater 3 8-bit Theater 3

this was good stuff

keep up the good work!

How To Raid A Bank How To Raid A Bank

very good

nice graphics and the twist at the end. keep up the good work maybe a part 2?

-The Pan- -The Pan-

well done well done

the best part was when he was punching the guy in the head and the door kept opening. great work make more.